Our company specialises in waveguide horn antennas (standard gain horns) and wideband horn antennas. Here we show our standard range including precision standard gain horns, millimeter wave horns, wideband octave and multi-octave horns. We supply horn antennas from 100 MHz to 140 GHz in many styles including rectangular / pyramidal, conical, multimode, sectoral, double ridged, quadruple ridged, corrugated, light-weight plastic and diagonal horns.
- Every Q-par Angus product is built to last. Manufacturing processes to ISO9001 refined over more than 30 years, ensure the highest quality products.
- All horn antennas come with an integral Type N, SMA or K type connector. Alternatively, they can be provided with standard waveguide flange inputs, usually at no extra cost.
- Each of our antennas is supplied with a test report which can include typical Gain, 3 dB and 10 dB Beamwidth plots, and specific VSWR or Return Loss figures. A sample test report can be found here.
Latest Horn Catalogue
Our Horn Antennas catalogue is available for download
- Our standard gain horns are made to the highest standards. These standard gain horn antennas are ideal for gain reference, test & measurement, microwave lab use, field use, & for applications such as GSM, 3G, WiMAX, 802.11 systems.
- These Ultra High Gain horns are a complement to our Standard Gain (10, 15 & 20 dBi) horns. They feature gains of over 20 dBi and are ideal for projects that require that little bit more.
- These multi-Octave range wideband horns offer an unrivalled facility for measurements, evaluation and electronic surveillance. The band of 0.5 GHz to 18 GHz can be covered with only 2 to 4 wideband horn antennas.
- These multi-octave Ultra-wideband horns provide outstanding coverage of their frequency band without compromising VSWR. Our best selling 1 - 18 GHz Ultra-wideband horn is probably the smallest available on the market.
- These Octave range EMC horn antennas offer an unrivalled facility for EMI/RFI testing, evaluation and electronic surveillance. The band of 0.5 GHz to 18 GHz can be covered with only 2 to 4 EMC antennas.
- Q-par Angus designs & manufactures a wide range of Dual Polarised Horn Antennas. Shown here are our standard range, please also see examples of our bespoke designs in the Capabilities area of this website.
- Including Dielectric Filled Horns, Sectoral Horns, Low Sidelobe Diagonal Horns, Hog Horns, and our *brand-new* capability to manufacture lightweight Horn Antennas using rapid prototyping techniques.
- Lensed horns can produce a much improved gain figure, ideal for materials testing, and can be an alternative to a more bulky reflector antenna. A Lens can be retrofitted to existing horns and are very useful for EMC / HiRF measurement systems.
- Q-par Angus offers a full range of Millimetric Horn Antennas including wide band horns, both single polarised and dual polarised. Increasingly, higher and higher frequency ranges are being used worldwide.